Get The Home Loan Of Your Choice With Andromeda
Get complete access to our in-house CRM to avail instant Home Loan approvals for your customers.
Widest Choice For Best Deals
With over 125 lending partners, get the widest choice of Home Loans for your customers.
Leverage multiple benefits, features, and specialised channels to raise high amounts of financing.
Easy Mobile Tracking
Track your customer’s Home Loan status efficiently, using our digital platform and in-house CRM.
Home Loan Features and Benefits
Starting at 7.20% p.a.
Finance your dream home, starting at interest rates as low as 7.20% p.a.
Enjoy a flexible repayment tenure of up to 30 years.
Be eligible for a total tax deduction of up to ₹5 Lakhs, on the principal and interest components of your Home Loan.
Home Loans availed on a floating interest rate can be prepaid without any prepayment penalty.
Transfer your Home Loan from one lender to another, at a lower interest rate or a longer tenure.
Calculate Your Home Loan EMI
Calculate your Home Loan EMI for different interest rates, loan amounts and tenures, using Andromeda’s Home Loan EMI Calculator.
Total Payable Amount
Home Loan Rates
Compare Home Loan features of banks across key categories.
21 - 65 years.
Preferably 750 and above.
Indian Residents / Non Resident Indians (NRIs) / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)
Minimum Net Income (Monthly):
At least ₹25,000. Banks generally keep the EMI to income ratio at 0.45 to 0.50.
Up to 90% of the property value, depending on your credit profile.
Tenure of the Loan:
The longer the tenure you opt for, the higher is your Home Loan eligibility.
Salaried Professionals must have been employed at their current workplace for at least 24 months. Self-employed Individuals should have had a business tenure of at least 3 years (continuous).
In case you have any existing loans, then your loan eligibility amount will come down to keep the EMI to income ratio at around 0.50.
1. Personal details
Fill up your personal details such as occupation, city, monthly income, phone number, etc. Then, click Proceed.
2. Professional details
For personalised deals on home loans best suited to your needs, enter your company name, work experience, expected property cost, etc.
3. Select a lender
A compilation of home loan offers from our wide network of partner Banks and NBFCs will be displayed, based on your eligibility and chance for instant approval. Select a lender that best meets your requirements.
4. Additional details
Fill out any additional details that may be required.
Your selected lender will send you an instant e-approval. Following which, a representative from your selected lender will get in touch with you to guide you through the documentation process.
Frequently Asked Questions
In addition to regular Home Loans, multiple Banks, NBFCs and Housing Finance Corporations (HFCs) provide different kinds of Home Loans for different purposes. It’s prudent to first assess your exact requirements in order to know what kind of Home Loan is best suited for you.
- Composite Loan: Just as the name suggests, a Composite Home Loan is one which disburses the loan amount over multiple instalments. It’s especially useful if you want to buy land, either as an investment or to build a house upon it. The first disbursal will be for buying the land. And the subsequent ones, for the various stages of construction of a house upon said land.
- Home Construction Loan: A Home Construction Loan can be availed by anyone who’s looking for funds for the construction of a house. You are eligible for this loan only if you already own a plot of land and plan to build a house on it. Here too, just like with Composite Loans, the total loan amount will be disbursed in accordance to the various stages of construction of the house.
- Home Improvement Loan:These are short-tenure loans that can be easily availed at the same interest rates as regular Home Loans to renovation and repairs.
- Bridge Loan:If you wish to sell your existing house and use its proceeds to buy a new one, a Bridge Loan will help you cover the deficit.
- Interest Saver Loan: You can link your bank account to your Home Loan account. And any amount deposited into your account, over and above your EMI obligation, will be considered as a prepayment towards your Home Loan. Thereby, significantly reducing your interest burden.
- Step Up Loan:A Step Up Loan is a type of Home Loan where you pay lower EMIs during the initial years of your tenure. This kind of loan is especially useful for young professionals who are just getting their careers started. That said, you always have a provision to increase the EMI amount as desired.
Friends and/or unmarried couples are not permitted to apply for a joint Home Loan. They can be co-owners of a property but not the co-borrowers of a Home Loan.
Family members including spouse, parents, siblings and/or children can jointly apply for a Home Loan. The benefits of a joint Home Loan is that the combined income of the members can help increase the amount eligible, and reduce the financial liabilities on any single person.
Yes. You can prepay your entire Home Loan or a portion of it in advance. Prepayment reduces the Principal amount, thereby reducing the monthly EMI. According to the RBI, no lender can levy prepayment penalties or foreclosure charges on Home Loans that have been taken on floating rates of interest. That said, some lenders may continue to levy such penalties on fixed rate Home Loans.
No. Home Loans are generally provided by the financial institutions up to maximum of 80% (90% for loan amount below Rs 20 lakhs) of the agreement value of the house.
Get Instant Approval On Home Loans.
With interest rates as low as 7.20% p.a., and a repayment tenure of up to 30 years.
Stay updated on the latest news, products, offerings, and opinions on all things finance. Gain insights into the why, the what, and the how of the banking world.